How grief affects our energy centers
Our energy centers or more commonly known as chakras are each very distinctively different in how they work in conjunction with our physical, emotional, and spiritual bodies. Each chakra vibrates at a different rate of speed. Each one is a different size, and the size varies from person to person. They vibrate at different speeds depending on the person and their ability to orchestrate there physical, emotional, and spiritual aspects of their life. Let’s overview each one.
The 7 chakras and their color
- The 1st chakra the Root chakra vibrates at the same frequency as the color red. The root chakra is known to vibrate at the lowest frequency. The Root chakra is located at the base of the spine.
- The 2nd chakra the Sacral chakra vibrates at the same frequency as the color orange. The Sacral chakra is located just below the navel.
- The 3rd chakra the Solar Plexus chakra vibrates at the same frequency as the color yellow. The Solar Plexus is located just above the navel.
- The 4th chakra the Heart chakra vibrates at the same frequency as the color green. The Heart chakra is located at the chest.
- The 5th chakra the Throat chakra vibrates at the same frequency as the color blue. The Throat chakra is located at the throat.
- The 6th chakra the 3rd Eye chakra vibrates at the same frequency as the color indigo. The 3rd Eye is located in the middle of the forehead.
- The 7th chakra the Crown chakra vibrates at the same frequency as the color violet. The Crown chakra is located at the top of your head.
Griefs affects on the Chakras
When someone is in a state of grieving the Heart chakra is the one that is the most impacted. It can affect all of your chakras. They may become imbalanced. Grief is an energy-depleting emotion. This is important to remember because our bodies need the energy to be and stay healthy. We need to derive this energy from different sources such as energy from the foods we consume daily. Energy from keeping our bodies moving. Exercise is an important part. We also derive energy from being outdoors in nature. When we go outdoors barefooted we can bring up energy through our feet and legs into our energy centers raising our vibrations in all our chakras.
When one is grieving if they do not make a conscious effort to replace the energy that grieving uses one is highly likely to start to feel the effects from it in their bodies. Slowing them down. Possible sickness. One’s body, mind, and soul can only undergo this for so long before they feel the effects and become ill, find themselves in physical pain, or weakness in the body. There are also many emotional effects such as anxiety and panic attacks that can occur if one’s energy centers are depleted. It is quite common for one to become ill while grieving.
Next, we will cover how Reiki helps replenish your energy while grieving.
Leave a Reply